About Fusion Markets
Fusion Markets was founded in November 2017 and launched trading assets for clients to trade in June 2019, such as Forex, Energy, Precious Metals, Commodities, Equity Indices and Cryptocurrencies. Fusion Markets is owned and operated by veterans from the Australian forex industry with its head office in Melbourne, Australia. Fusion Market is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Fusion Markets is regulated by ASIC, and they adhere to strict client money policies regarding keeping clients funds separated from the companies operational funds.
Fusion Markets provides the MT4, WebTrader for MT4, Mt4 Mobile Apps, MAM, Myfxbook AutoTrade and DupliTrade.
- Automated Trading
- Flexible Trading Options
- Full Range of Trading Products
- Flexible Charts and Tools
- Trading directly via your browser
- Compatibility with any operating system
- Reliable data protection (all transmitted data is encrypted)
- One Click Trading
- History of trading oprations
- 30 indicators for technical analysis
- All types of trading operations
- Real-time quotes in Market Watch
- 9 timeframes
- Manage your account
- Open or close a position
- Check live pricing
- Use all the most popular analytical tool
- Trade across an unlimited number of trading accounts
- Flexibility with order types – choose allocation by lot, percentage or equity
- Trade with any size – Full (standard lots), Mini (0.1), Micro (0.01)
- Partial close of orders via Master Account
- Full use of Expert Advisors including on client side
- All trading styles and products allowed
- Only The Best Systems
- Rather than showing every system under the sun, Myfxbook only shows the best run systems, hand-picked by their team
- No Demo/Virtual systems
- Only Live accounts with real skin in the game
- No volume-based incentives
- This prevents Signal providers from “churning” for rebates
- No hidden fees
- All fees paid by you as the trader are disclosed when you sign up
- No lock-ins/restrictions
- Easily Automate
- Successful Traders
- Handful of Strategies
- User-Friendly Interface
- Products & Accounts
- Trading Conditions
- Trading Calculators
- Economic Calendar
- Trading Tools
Fusion Markets offers two types of accounts, The Zero Account and The classic Account.
Fusion Markets offers spreads from zero pips, $2.25 per lot commission, maximum leverage of 1:500 and no minimum deposit is required. However, $30 is charged for withdrawals on bank wire except for Australian residents its free. Fusion Markets allows clients to make deposits or payments via Visa/Master Card, Skrill, Neteller and bank wire.
Fusion markets provides customer support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week in mulitple languages via live chat, email and telephone.
Fusion Market is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Fusion Markets provides two types of account, the Zero and the Classic that traders can choose from to trade on the easy, automated MetaTrader 4 platform that is available via web, pc or mobile devices. Fusion Markets provides reliable customer support and ensures seurity by keeping clients funds safe in segregated accounts. Fusion Market is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).