Rockfort Markets Ltd offers a wide range of trading products to suit all types of investors in the financial markets. These trading instruments include Forex, Indices, Shares, CFDs, EFTs, Options and Futures. Rockfort Markets Ltd is a registered Financial Service Provider and holds a Derivative Issuer Licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority.
Rockfort Markets keeps all client funds separate from their operational accounts in a separate client funds account in ANZ bank. Rockfort Markets is regulated by the Financial Markets Authority to issue derivatives.
Rockfort Markets provides the user-friendly MetaTrader 4 and a Trader Workstation platforms.
- Diversify your trading with over 50 forex and CFD instruments including precious metal, index, and commodity CFDs
- Run Expert Advisors (EAs) 24 hours a day, backed by a global MQL4 community
- Trade on the go with MT4 mobile apps for IOS and Android
- Precise risk management, with micro lot position sizing available
- TWS provides trading on over 100 markets internationally across Stocks, Stock CFDs, Forex, Futures, Options, and ETFs.
- TWS has one of the world’s largest ranges of Direct Market Access (DMA) Stock CFDs with low margins and exchange liquidity.
- Trade over 60+ Major and Minor Currency Pairs with tight spreads and super fast execution with Straight Through Processing and No Dealing Desk.
- Trade International Shares on the ASX, US Exchanges as well as Canada and Europe with some of New Zealand’s lowest commissions.
- Mini Account
- Standard Account
- Pro Account
- Trading Central
- Trading Guides
Rockfort Markets requires a minimum of $250 to open a standard account. The company‘s maximum leverage is 1:400 and variable spreads from 0.6. Several payment methods can be used for deposits and withdrawals, such as wire transfer, visa/mastercard, skrill, poli and more.
Rockfort Markets allows their clients access to customer support through live chat, email, telephone, and telegram.
Rockfort Markets Ltd is a registered Financial Service Provider and holds a Derivative Issuer Licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority.
Rockfort Markets offers a wide range of trading products to suit all types of investors in the financial markets. Rockfort Markets offers a mini, standard and pro accounts along with a metatrader 4 and workstation platforms that can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Rockfort Markets provides access to dedicated customer support, low spreads and keeps client funds in segregated accounts. Rockfort Markets Ltd is a registered Financial Service Provider and holds a Derivative Issuer Licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority.