Merit Forex is an online broker that is dedicated to providing all traders access to Forex, CFD, and many other financial instruments worldwide. Merit Forex provides diverse trading products including Forex, Commodities, and Indexes. Merit Forex is a brand name owned by Merit Financial Services Ltd, a company incorporated in the Republic of Vanuatu.
Security of Funds
Merit Forex keeps all client’s funds fully segregated from the company’s afunds in secured bank accounts.
Merit Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, Meta Trader 4 Mobile, Meta Trader 5, Meta Trader 5 Mobile, and a Meta Trader 5 Web platforms.
- Tight spreads
- The option of micro lot trading
- Market news feed
- Instant order execution
- Trade with a single click
- Real-time charts with many indicator options
- Usage of expert advisors
- Automated trading applications
- Real-time account summary
MetaTrader 4 Mobile
- Complete control over trading account while using a mobile device
- Execute all types of trade orders anywhere
- Place instant orders
- Monitor and modify live orders
- Access the market news any time anywhere
- Real-time tick chart
- Conduct technical analyses with over 30 pre-packaged indicators.
- All the trading orders – market, pending, stop orders, and trailing stop – necessary for Forex, commodities, futures, indices trading.
- The most powerful algorithmic trading environment.
- All kinds of Technical analysis tools & indicators.
- Simultaneous display of 100 charts & quotes history.
- Copy-trading option that allows every trader to automatically copy & execute the most preferred trading signals.
- Variety of ready-to-use trading applications.
- Availability for instant netting and hedging order execution.
- Tracking alert system for most important market events.
- Available on Android, IOS, Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems.
- Full mobility from Desktop to mobile and Web versions.
- Trade from any browser
- No software installation required on Web version.
- Highest level of secure encryption of the transmitted data.
- Multi-currency tester and alerts.
- Multi-currency/ language support.
- No Dealing Desk execution.
MetaTrader 5 Mobile
- Merit Forex mobile Meta Trader 5 can be installed on all mobile devices running on iOS and Android app
- The new Market Depth enables each investor to examine the security quotations giving an aggregated view of them.
- MT5 mobile application gives the possibility to place more (up to 8) types of postponed or pending orders.
- It distinguishes the terms Order, Transaction, and Position
- A Meta Trader 5 innovative feature is the availability of 21 time periods on the charts, 9 additional techniques for chart structuring, focusing on the range of 1 to 10 minutes, and thus being suitable for precise techniques.
- The enhanced economic calendar shows numerous economic events, economic indicators, and data on a daily and hourly basis during the week, and thus providing more precise market monitoring.
- The optimized “Strategy Tester” allows better expert testing and a more detailed layout of the trading outcomes.
- Download Merit Forex Meta Trader 5 application on your mobile device, and trade Forex, commodities, indices, futures, and cryptos and anytime and anywhere!
MetaTrader 5 Web
- Trading from any web browser;
- No additional software or browser extensions needed;
- Supporting different operating systems – Windows, Mac, and Linux;
- Encryption of data ensured;
- Full set of Meta Trader 5 trade orders and trading operations;
- 1-click trading from Market Depth Window;
- 3 chart types, 9 timeframes;
- 24 graphical objects and 30 indicators for technical analysis;
- Market Watch with quotes in real-time.
- NAGA Protector
- Price Alerts
- NAGA Stocks
- NAGA Wallet
- Trading Topics
- EA Robot
Merit Forex offers maximum leverage of 1:400, spreads from 0.4 and the minimum deposit is $250 to open an account. Deposits/withdrawals can be made via visa/master card, maestro, wire transfers, Skrill, Neteller, and bank transfers.
Merit Forex has a support team that is always available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, to answer all questions and inquiries.
Merit Forex is licensed and authorized by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
Merit Forex is a brand name owned by Merit Financial Services Ltd that provides a wide range of forex, commodities, and indexes trading products to suit all types of traders in the market globally. Merit Forex offers the well known, popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms along with web and mobile apps, various account types with competitive spread, maximum leverage of 1:400, and a minimum deposit of $250 to open an account. Merit Forex is licensed and authorized by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission.