FP Markets is a trusted online Forex and CFD broker that was established in 2005. FP Markets provides traders with excellent trading experience and diverse financial instruments to trade on in the global markets. FP Markets provides trading products such as Forex, indices, Shares, Metals and commodities.
Security of Funds
FP Markets keeps all client funds in segregated accounts in AA rated Australia Banks.
FP Markets provides a MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader and Mobile Trading App platforms.
- Customisable interface, including colours of technical indicators
- One-click trading
- Live price streaming on live accounts and demo accounts 128-bits encryption for secure trading
- Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Customisable alerts
- Access to MetaTrader market and MQL4 community
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Mac devices
- Trade Forex, Indices, Commodities, Shares & Cryptocurrencies
- Spreads from 0.0 pips & leverage up to 500:1
- Depth of market display and technical indicators
- 6 pending stop order types, including Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit
- Improved strategy tester for algorithmic trading and expert advisors (EAs)
- In-built market of trading systems & apps
- Trading functions and alerts with e-mail and push notifications on mobile devices
- Improve precision in forex and CFD trading through trading robots for scalpers
- Forex Signals and Copy Trading
- 21 time frames and 8 order types
- Ease of trading (no download required)
- Complete suite of trading tools and operations
- One-click trading
- Multiple order types and execution modes
- Real-time price quotes
- Data synchronisation across all platforms
- Online support 24/5
- Multiple language support
- Depth of Market feature
- Packed trading platform is available on all iOS and Android devices.
- Toggle between instruments and save time by building your very own favourites menu.
- Don’t waste time searching for your preferred currency pairs or commodities.
- If your forex trading strategy is focused on the EUR/USD, AUD/JPY or any other currency pairs, simply add them to your favourites menu for a seamless trading experience.
- Traders Toolbox
- Forex Calculator
- Myfxbook Autotrade
- Trading Knowledge
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Calendar
- Forex Calculato
- Video Tutorials
- Newsletter Sign Up
FP Markets offers spreads from 0.0 pips, maximum leverage of 1:500 and minimum deposit is $100 to open an account. Deposits/withdrawals can be made through bank transfer, credit/debit cards, dragonpay, fasapay, neteller, skrill, broker to broekr and more.
FP Markets clients have access to customer support around the clock, 24 hours a day, 5 days week via chat, email and call back.
- Regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
FP Markets provides traders with excellent trading experience and diverse financial instruments to trade on in the global markets. FP Markets offers Standard, Raw and Islamic accounts, robust security and comprehensible and extensive platforms for traders to trade from anywhere, or at anytime in the world. The company offers customer support 24/5 and is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).