FCI Markets is an online financial services provider that provides reliable services to traders in the financial markets. FCI Markets offers trading products such as Forex, Indices and Commodities. FCI Markets is a trading name of Foreign Currency Innovations Limited and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
FCI Markets keep all of their clients fund in segregated accounts.
FCI Markets provides a MetaTrader 5, ClearPro and FCI NetStation Platforms.
- Over 80+ instruments, including FOREX, Indices CFDs and Commodities.
- Spreads from as low as 0 pips on certain accounts.
- Full EA Functionality.
- One Click Trading.
- All Order Types Supported.
- Over 80 Technical Analysis Objects.
- Market Depth of Latest Price Quotes.
- Hedging Allowed.
- Market, Limit, Stops
- Iceberg & Hidden
- Conditional Orders
- Execution Algorithms
- 100+ studies and patterns
- Trade from Charts
- Create simple or complex algorithms using combinations of studies and pattern recognition. No programming skills are required. The information is automatically synchronized with NetStation for desktop
- 6 different chart types
- Overlay instruments and studies, and vice versa
- 27 different time scales
- Trend-lines, Parallel lines, Fibonacci (Fans, Ext., Retracement, Arcs, Time Zones)
- Set alerts on studies and trend-lines, and receive them as push notifications and on e-mail, when triggered. The information is automatically synchronized with NetDania NetStation for desktop (link to NetStation product page) (requires NetDania Cloud Services)
- Add Shapes and Annotations
- Measurement tool
- Share charts on e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Professional Trader Short Course
- Free Course
- Standard Account
- Premium Account
FCI Markets offers variable spreads from 0.2 pip, maximum leverage of 1:100, and minimum deposit of $500 to open an account. Deposits and withdrawals can be made via several methods such as Wire transfer, skrill, and credit/debit cards.
FCI Markets provides customer support 24/5 in mulitple languages via live chat, email and telephone.
FCI Markets is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
FCI Markets is a trading name of Foreign Currency Innovations Limited and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). FCI Markets offers a Standard and Premium accounts with leverage of 1:100, variable spreads and minimum deposits of $500. and attractive bonuses. FCI Markets also provides powerful platforms, tools and reliable customer support.