MEX Exchange is owned by MEX Australia Pty Ltd and was incorporated in 2012 in Sydney, Australia. MEX Exchange is known for providing superior financial services across the globe. MEX Exchange provides trading instruments including forex, Metals (Gold & Silver) and CFDs.
MEX Exchange provides security be keeping their clients‘ funds in segregated trusted bank accounts.
MEX Exchange provides the popular MetaTrader 4 (MT4) trading platform via Web, Mac and Mobile devices.
MEX NexGen MT4
- Alarm Manager
- Correlation Matrix
- Correlation Trader
- Excel RTD
- Market Manager
- Mini Terminal
- Sentiment Trader
- Session Map
- Stealth Orders
- Tick Chart Trader
- Trade Terminal
- High – end technology and new levels of stability and reliability
- PAMM & MAMM accounts
- Full API support and connectivity
- One Click Trading
- Multiple liquidity providers
- World-class service for the foreign exchange professional
- Multiple documented APIs
- Liquidity provider service available
- Full use of all Expert Advisors to automate your trading
- Instant sub-second trade capture/execution
- Pure ECN
- Competitive dealing and the tightest spreads
- MetaTrader4 User Guide
- Market Analysis
- MEX Blog
- Education with LepusProprietryTrading
- Economic Calendar
- Signal Providers
- MetaTrader 4 video tutorials
MEX Exchange offers maximum leverage of 1:30, spreads from 0.3 pip and no minimum deposit required. Deposits can be made via bank transfer, credit/debit card, skrill and neteller.
MEX Exchange provides customer support 24/5 in mulitple languages via live chat, email and telephone.
MEX Exchange is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
MEX Exchange is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). MEX Exchange offers tight spreads with zero deposits and leverage up to 1:30. Traders can trade on a wide range of trading products on the well known MetaTrader 4 platform via mobile, web or mac. MEX Exchange allows traders to trade with confidence knowing that their funds are kept secured in top-tier financial institutions and customer support is readily available.