The protection of your personal data is in accordance with the General Regulation on the protection of personal data – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. Your information will never be provided to a third party.
Basic principles of personal data protection
- We do not ask for personal information if we do not really need it.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except in cases concerning the law or the protection of our rights.
- We do not store personal information on our servers, unless it is an ongoing use of our services.
Scope of personal data processing
We collect your personal information when:
- you are browsing our portal
- you are adding a comment to the post
- You provide us with the data yourself by e-mail, telephone or otherwise
We process the following data
- name and surname
- email address
- IP address
- browser, operating system and other traffic analysis information
Purposes of processing and their legal basis
When visitors add a comment to this site, the data displayed in the comment form is collected, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string that defines the browser, which helps to detect spam.
INSERTED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
If you add a comment, the comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely. The data is stored for the purpose of automatic recognition and approval of all subsequent comments, instead of holding them in the moderation queue.
We also store personal data for registered users, which they state in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit this information.
If you add a comment to our site, you can enable the storage of metadata in cookies. In this way we try to increase your comfort, when you write a new comment you will not have to fill in this data again. These cookies will have a lifespan of one year.
Disable cookies in different browsers
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Opera: help.opera.com
- Safari: support.apple.com
What are your rights?
If you have an account on this site or have added comments here, you can request to receive an export file for the personal information we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You may also request the removal of any personal information we hold about you. This option does not include data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.
If you have a question about accessing or correcting your personal data, please contact us.