The Exness Group was founded by a group of like-minded professionals in the area of finance and information technology in 2008. Since then, Exness Group has been providing a wide range of financial instruments including currency pairs, metals, cryptocurrencies, energies, indices, and stocks to traders. Exness is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- Clients Funds are kept in top-tier banks..
- Segregation of clients’ funds from the firm’s operational funds.
- Member of the Financial Service Compensational Scheme (FSCS) that will sort out clients funds in case of liquidation.
- Web Terminal
- Flexible Trading
- MetaQuotes Language 5
- Hedging system
- Charts & timeframes
- Fundamental analysis
- Indicators & analytical object tools
- VPS Hosting
- Web TV
- Standard Account
- Professional Account
- Demo account
- Insights and analysis
- News from markets
Exness offers maximum leverage of 1:2000, tight spreads from 0.1 pips with no commission. There is no limit to do withdrawal or deposit. Deposits can be made via bank transfer, Visa/Master card, skrill and neteller.
Exness provides customer support in mulitple languages, including 24/5 support in 11 languages and 24/7 support in English and Chinese via live chat, email and telephone.
- Exness is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Exnes is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Exness is a licensed and regulated broker that provides safety and security by keeping clients funds in top tier banks and in segregated accounts from the company’s funds. Exness provides maximum leverage of 1:2000, tight spreads from 0.1 pips with no commission and there is no limit to do withdrawal or deposit. Exness provides traders with constant trading improvement, new opportunities to explore the financial markets, and the opportunity to work with a recognized leader in the financial industry.