Tickmill is a trading name of Tickmill Ltd. Tickmill was established in 2006 and is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). The company have been providing many trading instruments since its establishment, including, Forex, Stock Indices and Oil, Precious Metals and Bonds.
Tickmill Ltd is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) to pay compensation up to the value of £85,000 per client if the company is unable to pay their claims and the Investor Compensation Fund (IFC) to secure the compensation claims of clients against failure to meet obligations. Client funds are held in segregated accounts with top-tier banks and a negative balance protection is also provided.
Tickmill offers the MetaTrader 4 and the WebTrader platform.
MetaTrader 4 features:
- CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds.
- Execute your order with no partial fills, as a result of our huge depth of liquidity.
- Expert Advisrs trading facilities by using our VPS services.
- Advanced Technical Analysis, 50+ Indicators and customisable charting in 39 languages.
- Trading Signals with an advanced notification system.
- Real-time quotes in the Market Watch.
- Customizable price charts.
- 9 different time frames.
- Direct access through all modern browser.
- 30+ Indicators.
- Complete trading history.
- Securely encrypted data transmission.
- Myfxbook Copy Trading
- Economic Calendar
- Forex Calculators
- Tickmill VPS
- One-Click Trading
Tickmill offers the Classic Account, Pro Account, VIP Account, Islamic Account and a Demo account to do trades.
- Video Tutorials
- Forex Glossary
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Market Insights
- Trader of the Month
- Tickmill’s NFP Machine
- $30 Welcome Account
- IB Contest
- Rebate Promotion
Tickmill provides various secure methods for clients to make deposits and withdrawals such as bank transfer, visa/master cards and skrill. The minimum deposit is $100 and minimum withdrawal amount is $25 for all account types. However, for a VIP account, a minimum balance of $50,000 is required. The maximum leverage is 1:500 and minimum spread is 0. Tickmill also has a zero fees policy for all deposits processed in one transaction from $5,000. Tickmill reserve the right to charge a maintenance fee for inactuve accounts.
Tickmill provides four separate trading sessions in Sydney, Tokyo, London and New York with expert customer support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to its clients.
- Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
Tickmill main goal is to provide traders with the most exquisite trading platform for clients to reach their full potential. In doing so, Tickmill is regulated by top financial institutions to provide reliability and saftey of clients funds. Tickmill offers various accounts to suit all levels of traders with the well known user-friendly and automated MetaTrader 4 platform that can be accessed via mobile, desktop and the web.