ETX Capital is a trusted CFD and Spread Betting broker that provides trading products which comprises of FX, Indices, Cryptos, Shares and Commodities. ETX Capital was founded in 1965 and was known for its services in Mortgage bonds. Later on in 2002, the company relaunched as ETX Capital (Electronic trading, Telephone trading and eXecution).
ETX Capital client‘s funds are kept secluded from the company’s operational funds and can be accessed any time. Clients funds are also protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to £85,000.
ETX Capital provides traders with the opportunity to either trade on the ETX TraderPro or the ETX MT4 platform.
- Tight spreads & low margins.
- Over 5,000 markets to trade on including forex, indices, shares, commodities,trading costs.
- Fully customisable charts and technical drawing tools.
- Automate your trading with Expert Advisors.
- Hedging tools, micro-lots and multiple chart capability.
ETX Capital clients can trade on CFDs and Spread Betting using the ETX TraderPro account, ETX MT4 account, live account and a Demo account.
- Commentary and Analysis
- Platform Guides
- Learn CFD Trading
- Learn Indices
- Learn Forex
- Learn Commodities
- Learn Shares
- Learn Crytocurrencies
- Learn Margin and Trade Risk
- Learn Risk Management
ETX Capital offers spreads as low as 0.6 pips and Maximum leverage of 1:500. ETX Capital has no deposit fee, but there is a standard processing fee of £10 for any withdrawals under £100. Deposits can be made via bank transfer, Visa/Master card and other ewallets. An inactivity fee is charged of £25.
Standard account (Deposit over £250)
- Free deposits and free withdrawals*
- Account opening support from our experienced New Account team
- Client Services Team access
- Access to our free award-winning Education, online trading courses and trading content
- Markets Alerts and Events straight in your inbox
- FSCS Money Protection of up to £85,000
Premium (Deposit over £1,000)
Personal Relationship Manager:
- Delivers market news and data
- Delivers 3rd party technical analysis
- Acts as point of contact for trade queries and product info
- Gives you access to new products first
- Places trades on your behalf
- Keeps you up to date with your positions
- Gives access to lower trading costs
High Net Worth Equities (Deposit over £10,000)
- Fast and efficient global Equity order execution services
- DMA, Bloomberg Chat and phone services
- Execution – Fidessa, VWAP, TWAP, RSPs, dark and lit pods, SOR
- Competitive margin rates, financing and commission rates
- Highly tailored personalised service by Equity options experts
ETX Capital ensures that clients have full access to multi-lingual support 24 hours a day, from 7:30am-9:00pm Monday-Friday to trade on many trading assets through telephone, chats and emails.
ETX Capital is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct of Authority (FCA) to provide CFD and Spread betting trading products.
ETX Capital provides over 60+ currency pairs from 0.6 pips where traders can trade on over 5,000+ markets including forex, indices, shares and commodities. ETX Capital provides traders with the opportunity to either trade on the ETX TraderPro or the ETX MT4 platform with tight spreads, low margins, customisable charts, automated trading, expert advisors annd diverse technical drawing tools. ETX Capital also provides multi-lingual customer support to its traders 24 hours a day.