Price Markets is known for providing reliable Forex and CFD trading products since its establishment in 2013. Price Markets gives traders the opportunity to trade on Indices, Commodities and Currencies in the financial markets. Price Markets is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Price Markets offers segregated accounts and ensures that clients‘ are covered up to a maximum of £85,000 compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) in the event of insolvency.
Price Markets provides traders with the opportunity to trade on the MetaTrader 4, MT4 Webtrader, Fix API trading and Mobile platforms.
MetaTrader 4 Features:
- Simple, clear and convenient interface to users;
- Wide range of tools available to be used in technical analysis (robots, arrow indicators, scalping indicators, various charts, etc.);
- Several versions adapted to different environments — PC, MAC, mobile platforms, thus possibility to trade everywhere;
- A built-in MQL4 programming language that allows you to develop your own indicators and trading advisors;
- Thanks to MT4 Bridge technology traders get access to interbank liquidity;
- Access to financial world newsline;
- Access to the “Trading signals” service.
- Easy to use
Fix API Trading
- Offers a simultaneous access to all the scope of our data – You reach the best possible liquidity levels for currencies, CFD contracts, assets and treasuries via FIX API;
- Algorithms, based on the FIX API, offer to traders very quick time of orders execution, thus you will be always on time, and never late
- Fix API
Price Markets offers maximum leverage of 1:200, variable spread, and $5000 minimum deposits. Deposits and withdrawals can be made easy and secure via skrill, neteller, visa/master, jcb and unionpay.
Price Markets provides high quality customer support 24/7 via telephone, live chat and email.
Price Markets is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Price Markets offers a Standard, Fix API and Demo accounts with maximum leverage of 1:200, variable spread, and $5000 minimum deposits. Price Markets offers reliable customer support around the clock 24/7, and ensures safety of clients‘ funds by £85,000 compensation to cover clients from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) in the event of insolvency. Price Markets is a regulated Forex and CFDs broker, that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).