Era of dominant mobile internet access is approaching
For 2022 it is estimated that 6.64 billion smartphones worldwide are in operation with the penetration in the world’s population of 83.72%. It is significantly higher than in 2016 when the penetration was 49.40%.*
During the covid period, the number of smartphones increased by 10%, from 6.055 billion in 2020 to 6.648 billion estimated this year.*
The world is on the path to mobile-dominated access to Internet content:
- mobile devices have become more accessible option for connecting to the internet than fixed lines
- smartphones are cheaper option to the personal computers
- in 2025 it is estimated that 72 % of internet users will solely use mobile devices; currently it is 57 % of the population*
According to Zetano broker, the global mobile transformation is accompanied by growing dominance of mobile technology and software suppliers which has got edge on players in other fields of IT, technology and entertainment.
Major companies which have early picked-up the trend of the world going mobile:
- Apple – market cap has risen 30x times in 15 years
- Meta Platforms – market cap has risen 7x times in 10 years
- Google– market cap has risen 4x times in 8 years
- Samsung – market cap has risen 4x times in 15 years**
For more information, contact: [email protected]
ZETANO is a registered brand name of Wonderinterest Trading Ltd, with registration number HE 332830. Wonderinterest Trading Ltd is a Cypriot Investment Company (CIF) under the supervision and regulation of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with licence number 307/16, registered office 176, Makariou III Avenue, Paschalis Court, Office 201, 3027, Limassol, Cyprus.
Risk warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 71.43% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.