Flow Bank is a Forex and CFD online brokerage firm that is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. Flow Bank provides traders easy access to a wide range of trading assets including Forex, CFDs, Indices, ETFs, Stocks, Bonds, Options, and Cryptocurrenicies to all traders in the financial markets across the world.
List of Content
Flow Bank client’s fund are held segregated from the company’s fund in tier1 banks..
Flow Bank provides a FlowBank App, FlowBank Pro, MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms.
- Monitor your account with easy access to your account history, orders, balances, and positions.
- Enjoy real-time market graphs to make the best investment decisions.
- Place trades with easy and intuitive order entry interfaces.
- Open an account
- Get access to advanced trading tools that give you the power to test and develop your strategies and execute even the most sophisticated trades.
- Trade over 50,000 instruments ‒ stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options, CFDs, and crypto-asset products, on one platform.
- Take advantage of our basket trader to quickly place stock, ETF, simple and complex options, and futures orders on a single trade ticket.
- Custom technical indicators
- Automated trading with EAs
- Easy-to-navigate trading platform
- Swiss Bank MetaTrader 4 broker
- Open a Metatrader 4 account in minutes
- Forex is the largest financial market in the world with trading opportunities 24 hours per day.
- MT4 & MT5 are the most popular trading platforms to trade forex.
- The MQL5 programming language used in MetaTrader 5 allows more automated trading features with EAs.
- Open an account
- Market Insights
- Client Positioning
- Flow TV
- Popular themes
- Technical Analysis
- Learning Center
- Video Tutorials
- Demo account.
Flow Bank offers spread from 0.0 pips, maximum leverage of 1:200, and $0 minimum deposit required to open an account. Deposits can be made via bank transfers and credit cards.
- Refer a friend
- Get a free stock
Flow Bank provides mulitlingual client support 24/6 via live chat, email, and telephone.
Flow Bank is authorised and regulated by FINMA.
Flow Bank is a Forex and CFD broker thst provides awide range of trading products to suit all traders in the financial market. Flow Bank offers spread from 0.0 pips, maximum leverage of 1:200, and $0 minimum deposit required to open an account. Traders have the opportunity to choose from multiple trading platforms and mulitlingual client support is readily available 24/6 to render any assistance required. Flow Bank is authorised and regulated by FINMA.